Do you have sticky, hazy, or dull flooring? Our Deep Clean & Polish Package removes residue build-up and soil that has accumulated on the top layers of your flooring. In most of our first time clients homes we find that the products they are using are actually damaging and shortening the life of their floors. Traditional mopping moves dirt & debris into the cracks & crevices of the floor boards.
Excessive residue & dirt causes hardwood floors to look dingy & dull over time.
Retail products commonly sold to "clean and shine" hardwood floors often contain acrylic properties, which give them a shiny appearance at first, but then appear hazy & dull in a short period of time. In most cases, this is because these products contain wax. Wax and other residues causes the floor to get sticky, allowing soil to embed itself into the coating. This darkens the floor and gives it an overall uneven appearance. We are one of the very few companies in Charlotte, NC that can professionally strip the wax and return the floor to its natural state!
We also clean: Laminate, LVP, LVT, Pergo and other alternatives with our package.
Prices Starting at $1.00 per Sq. Ft
1. Inspect and identify any existing problems to see if any damage has been done to the flooring.
2. Determine if previous maintenance products were used by testing for wax and residue buildup.
3. Thoroughly vacuum all loose dirt, dust and debris.
4. We will then pre treat small areas at a time then lightly agitate using our orbital machine to help break up any deeply embedded soils and residues.
5. After we will begin using our advanced floor scrubbing machine. Our machine will aggressively deep clean using fine scratch free rotating brushes and our eco friendly solution in all of the cracks and crevices that normal mopping cannot reach, while simultaneously vacuuming up the solution with a squeegee system.
6. The next step is to apply our PH Neutral solution with a microfiber pad to ensure the floor is fully clean, residue free and neutralized.
7. Finally, we will use our rotary machine along with a dry pad to polish the floors to their original shine and luster and bring back its natural protection and beauty!
*All of our products are low VOC & water based. This means that they are kid & pet safe, and environmentally friendly. Water based products have very low odor and also resist yellowing over time compared to their oil based counterparts.